We are a Digital Powerhouse with direct presence in 10 countries , formed by more than 2,800 experts specialized in information analysis, cloud scalability, omnichannel, retail, user experience and more , collaborating in technological solutions for digital transformation that potentialize the business of our customers at a better cost,. Would you like to join our team that, through results orientation, creativity and simplicity, generates innovation?
We are looking for: Manual QA
· B.S. in Computer Science or any degree related.
· Advance English.
• 3+ years of experience
• Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
• Present project status to senior management and stakeholders
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Ability to manage and lead in a culture with competing priorities
• Financial management of projects and resources
• Project management strong knowledge
• Provide employee feedback
• Handle employee performance improvement programs
• Communicate clearly and concisely with clients
• Strong database knowledge
• Design test strategy, test plan
• Provide team status update
• Analyze and provide feedback on Requirements with clients
• Serve as client’s point of contact
• Self-sufficient and proactive
• Open communication skills with clients and team members
• Identify risks and issues
• Elaborate LOE
• Perform technical interviews for candidates with lower levels of experience
• Design Test Cases, identify test scenarios from requirements and map test case requirements
• Analyze and provide feedback on Requirements internally
• Solve issues with the support from other teams
• Provide status updates
• Mentor new team members
• Test Matrix elaboration
• Create and present Demo to client
• follow up and resolve issues
• Knowledgeable on any of the major QA management tools (ALM, TFS, etc)
• Problem solving skills
• Execute Test Cases, validate results, identify defects, document defects
• Escalate and follow up on all issues to his 4th Source lead
• Follows proper communication channel
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 08:00 am to 06:00 pm.
Location: CDMX and Merida
We offer: Above Law Benefits, + Career Plan + Trainning + Professional Development.
Lugar de Trabajo