At CompuCom, our vision is to empower people to achieve the highest levels of performance by making technology work for them - anywhere, anytime, on any device. Our mission is to elevate the technology experience through dynamic, proactive and seamless support that energizes people's business and personal lives, and to make it a reality, we need you to join our talented team. If you are interested in expanding your career in one of the best companies in Mexico, this is the right choice.
In CompuCom, Help Desk Support is the first point of contact for the end users for all technical issues and service requests. Provide troubleshooting and technical support via phone, web-based tools, and email. Provide voice-based and remote technical support to end users for all standard desktop issues. Responds to quern diagnostic programs, isolates problem determines and implements solutions.
· IT Service Desk - provides first level technical support through phone, email and chat support (if applicable)
· Diagnoses and troubleshoots end-user desktop application issues and provides an appropriate solution
· Resolves Level 1 issues. Elevates complex and/or high priority problems to the appropriate support groups for resolution
· Responds to and resolves technical end-user service and support incidents and requests.
· Follow-up with end users to provide status updates as preservice level guidelines
· Performs account management and maintenance for various applications and systems (e.g., creates or modifies user accounts and permissions, and performs password resets).
· Communicates with customers at all levels of technical and non-technical skills sets
· Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) through the effective use of Knowledge management
· Work collaboratively with people across the organization
· Support for PCs, laptops, printers, cell phones, and tablets etc.
· Support end users in their use of applications such as Microsoft Office, ERP, CRM, VPN, Citrix, and MDM (mobile device management)
· Install, modify, and repair computer software
If you are bilingual and you want to know more about the opportunities we have for you, please send us your resume, and we will contact you to initiate a process.
At CompuCom we are convinced that our strength relies on our workforce diversity; therefore our culture is based on non-discrimination, respect, and work-life balance
Gestión de Servicios (IT Service Management)
Lugar de Trabajo
Ciudad de México