Access Management Analyst
Nivel de Inglés
The Analyst, Access Management will be responsible for protecting the data processed in the enterprise by ensuring that the appropriate people have access to the right systems at the right time. This includes administering the core IAM tools, ensuring adherence to and providing input on policies and procedures in the area of Identity and Access Administration, Access Provisioning, Authentication and Authorization, Governance and Compliance, etc. and also working closely with members of the Cybersecurity, GTS, and HR.
· Process new hire onboarding, employee separation, department transfers, access remediation and privileged access requests
· Update & resolve request tickets in a timely manner; Requests may include creation, deletion and modification of access within business roles and internal user groups.
· Assist with troubleshooting and problem analysis by working with users, distributors and vendors in diagnosing and resolving user access issues.
· Assist with internal and external audit reporting
· Assist with the planning and execution of user access attestations/certifications to ensure compliance goals are met
· Follow defined processes and procedures necessary to administer to ensure user access is granted appropriately based on user type or job function.
· Assist in documentation of process, procedures and job-aids related to IAM functions.
· Operational administration of the Identity and Access Management <Herbalife IAM> platform.
· Advise the team in maintaining and assessing operational requirements and service issues for improvement opportunities
· Maintain general technology knowledge (e.g., SAML, JWT, 0Auth, etc.)
· Operationally administrates the Identity and Access Management <Herbalife IAM> platform.
· 3+ years of related industry IT experience
· Experience applying enterprise access management processes
· Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
· Bachelor’s in technology or related field preferred. An equivalent combination of experience may be considered in lieu of education.
· Some knowledge of access provisioning systems, methods and processesGood communication skills (Spanish and English)