$ 40,000 a 45,000
Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
The Account Executive will guide qualified prospects toward becoming new customers. You will spend the majority of your time identifying and demoing prospects on machine learning solution that recruits in avery unique and transformative way to the largest global employers. Following up with them with an eye on closing new business. You will be product and industry savvy (HR and technology should get you excited), an independent worker, and excited about building and managing your own book of business. This is a unique sales opportunity to enter into a high-growth company that has found product-market fit, but which is (very) far from exhausting its addressable market.
- Own, lead, and drive the full sales cycle from first contact through contract negotiation/close.
- Dig in and be hands on in learning the product.
- Achieve sales targets through identifying, qualifying, and closing business.
- Maintain updated sales records and prospect status in our CRM with an eye toward a balanced pipeline.
- Collaborate across both sales and product teams to ensure prospects get timely, conducive information that increases product knowledge & interest.
- Forecast your personal sales activity, revenue achievement, and update activity/prospect status in regular sales meetings.
- Bachelor's degree or higher required.
- 4-5+ years experience selling software or technology solutions, services, or applications.
- Must have SaaS experience.
- Strong experience building a pipeline, qualifying, and identifying deals you can close.
- Strong communication and persuading skills.
- Proven top performance in prior roles, with growing levels of responsibility.
- English is mandatory, portuguese a plus.