Account Executive, High Tech
Nivel de Inglés
Location: Irving, TX
What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be a part of a team that serves thousands of business and technology leaders at global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited career development opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here !
We are seeking a highly motivated, achievement-driven Account Executive to contribute to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a world-class sales organization. This exciting role involves building face-to-face relationships with senior executives within the world’s most prominent IT vendor organizations to drive conference exhibitor sales. A successful Account Executive enjoys travel, uncapped income potential and generous performance-based rewards.
What you’ll do as an Account Executive:
- Quota Achievement in retaining and growing Total Sales Bookings (TSB) to ensure Net revenue growth for given portfolio of conferences and/or clients.
- Proficient in Account Planning and understanding of territory management
- Strong prospecting skills and work collaboratively with lead gen
- Maintain or exceed pipeline goal of 3x value of sales forecast
- Inter-departmental resource utilization and coordinator across Gartner Lines of Business
- Renewal activities focused on client needs and development of high-level client relationships
- Development of integrated solutions based on contract offerings
- Solid business acumen and industry expertise
- Timely and accurate revenue forecasting, ability to accurately forecast 30/60/90 days out (+/- 5% accuracy)
- Compliance in utilizing internal sales enablement tools such as salesforce.com and management process, such as correct use of contracts and following the booking process.
- Delivering high quality presentations in the Gartner format.
- Travel required to 5+ conferences per year plus client meetings and competitive conferences
What you’ll get:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
- World-class benefit offerings
- Live immersive sales training experience, followed by just-in-time learning and mentorship opportunities
- Opportunity to attend Gartner’s Winners Circle and other incentive trips upon meeting specific targets
- Opportunity to leverage what you’ve learned and accelerate your Gartner career– where you want to go is up to you
- Unmatched support and collaboration from your internal partners to renew, grow, and support your accounts
- Access to our voluntary, associate-driven Employee Resource Groups that bring associates together to foster a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace
What you need:
- Minimum 5+ years proven consultative sales experience in high technology (services, software or hardware) industry
- Proven ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide marketing decision support to global organizations in achieving their business goals
- Knowledge of the issues faced by C-level heads of Sales and Marketing
- Good understanding of business buying centers
- Solid industry specific and account knowledge
- Ability to travel to conferences, client meetings, competitive conferences
Job Requisition ID:47579By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.