The Advertising Operations Specialist is part of our AdOps team, whose primary responsibilities include the management, optimization, and analysis of all ads throughout our platform. The AdOps Specialist will focus their attention on a number of strategic ongoing relationships. The AdOps specialist will also coordinate the development of improvements to existing systems in conjunction with the Account Management and Engineering teams. The ideal candidate should be an enthusiastic and flexible team player, with a strong analytical and creative mind that thrives in a fast-paced startup environment. The AdOps department has a very integrated role and inter-company communication is highly important.
If you are looking to work with a fast growing and stable American company then this position is for you. We offer the following perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
- 100% of salary registered at IMSS (as it should be)
- Retirement housing and retirement social security is part of 100% registry at IMSS
- Private minor and major medical Insurance with $3,000,000 pesos in coverage for employee and direct family (capped at a cost of $50,000 pesos a year)
- Great work environment / relaxed atmosphere
- 10 vacation days since the first year of employment
- Gym membership sponsorship
- Fully stocked kitchen in new office space
- A direct working relationship between client and employee
- QA, Monitor and Optimize campaigns to ensure the highest possible metrics while pacing campaigns accordingly.
- Consult with the other team members to ensure the success of all campaigns and the satisfaction of the client.
- Work with Engineering to create, flesh out and test new and existing product developments.
- Provide end of campaign reports to Accounting and performance metric reports for Upper Management on the success of campaigns.
- Analyze data across campaigns to determine best practices and disseminate this information to the rest of the Operations team.
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills
- Experience inspiring action based on data-driven insights
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Proficient at spreadsheet manipulation
- High energy level and enthusiasm for digital technology
- Ability to think strategically, create a plan and execute on all phases while practicing excellent time management and working in a self-directed fashion
- At least 2 years of relevant experience with optimizing and pacing campaigns.
- Experience with various 3rd party rich media advertisers and ad serving systems
- Experience operating independently, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in an organized manner
- BA/BS degree