$ 30,000 a 35,000
Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Advanced Linux Unix Support Engineer – Fluent English
We’re looking for :
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
· 3-4 years of experience as an intermediate to expert Linux/UNIX engineer:
· English Fluent.
· Advanced Linux Knowledge.
· Installing, configuring, patching RHEL 5, 6, 7 servers.
· Package management systems
· Be familiar with OS core services: LDAP, DNS, Samba, FTP, SSH, Telnet, etc.
· Solid DBMS Knowledge
· Troubleshooting enterprise-level servers (hardware or software problems equally)
· 3-4 years working with any DBMS (MySQL Enterprise)
· Solid knowledge in databases concepts: concurrency, DDL, DML, DCL, TCL, DB architecture, etc.
· Capable of develop simple to complex SQL queries and able to analyze output of data
Nice to Have
· Changing/checking Kernel parameters
· Knowledge one or more scripting languages like shell-scripting, Perl, Python, etc.
· Experience in System Fault Tolerance Design, Business continuity and Disaster recovery planning.
· Ability to debug application servers using any set of tools: Web browser debug console, Java Decompilers, UNIX/Linux utilities
· Database tuning and performance monitoring.
· Experience in various database utilities e.g. Data Movement, Analyzing Performance Logs, Troubleshooting Issues/Errors, Backup, etc.
· Provide consultancy and support engineering for the application servers where our partner's information systems security solution is deployed.
· Analyze and resolve servers performance issues (OS, network, database).
· Work on-line with customers to provide troubleshooting, focusing on their satisfaction.
· Incident management and prioritization.
· Reduce issues escalation. Generate documentation based upon research when escalations are required.
· Contribute to the knowledge base by writing technical articles.
· Align to the latest data security standards (HIPAA,
GDPR, SOX, etc.)
What we offer.
· Up to $ 35k in MXN pesos monthly basis. (offers are made according to technical interview results.)
· 12% Food vouchers.
· 30 days Christmas bonus.
· 12 vacation days from the beginning
· 6 paid days off per year.
· Mayor and minor medical expenses for employee and direct family
· Car Insurance Discount
If you´re interested, want to apply or want to know more details, you can send your resumé to roberto(dot)lopez(at)taltere(dot)com and we’ll be contacting you ASAP with subject: L2 Support.