- BS degree or higher in computer science or engineering.
- More than 3 years of professional software development experience
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
- Experience in architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling of new or current systems.
- Expertise in “infrastructure as code” using Amazon TerraForm
- Creating, updating, and versioning Amazon infrastructure using Amazon CloudFormation.
- Fully understanding of the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience & good understanding of Internet protocols such as HTTP, DNS, TCP, and UD
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees