As a Recruitment Analyst you'll be the first filter of interviews and will validate our candidates in order to help them achieve their dream job.
- Help validating the candidates through a brief interview, making sure they have the experience needed and salary expectations according to each job offer.
- Help the best talent and look for the best opportunities regarding their expectations / dream job.
- Be able to know in detail what each company does, and how our process works.
-Work hand by hand with our team making sure our candidates are being invited and interviewed by our customers.
- Own and lead multiple, simultaneous projects to ensure maximum value to customers and candidates.
- Bachelor´s Degree.
- With relevant experience in recruiting, preferably in a startup environment and IT positions.
- English is necessary.
- Self-learner: be able to build things by yourself, and if you have no guidance, find yourself a solution
- Who is fast and loves being efficient: You are focused and prefer doing one thing at a time, but you are able to be always connected and fast in replying.
- Who loves being efficient: you love tracking KPIs, make sure you and your team work smartly and efficiently.
- Who loves technology: you know that if we use technology well, we can make our hours of work more meaningful.