Analista de Reclutamiento
Nivel de Inglés
Listopro es la mejor manera de conseguir tu próximo trabajo digital. Grandes corporativos, empresas de tecnología y startups utilizan nuestra plataforma para contratar posiciones estratégicas, principalmente en tecnología, producto, ventas de software y marketing digital.Nuestra plataforma es la primera que invierte el proceso de postulación: en Listopro, son las empresas a invitar los candidatos, entonces al completar tu perfil, automáticamente eres considerado para las vacantes sin que tengas que postularte.
¿Cómo funciona el proceso?
- Completa tu perfil en www.listopro.com
- Espera a que una empresa te invite a su proceso, no necesitas postularte como en los portales tradicionales
- Crear una cuenta es totalmente gratuita, además te da acceso a varias herramientas, para crear tu CV o acceso a material para capacitarte
- Si ya tienes cuenta en www.listopro.com , no postularte desde Linkedin. Simplemente entrar a Listopro y actualizar tu perfil.
About the Role:
We are growing and we are looking for a Recruitment Analyst, we are looking for a unique individual to build trusted relationships with our candidates. As a Recruitment Analyst you'll be the first filter of interviews and will validate our candidates in order to help them achieve their dream job. This person will work closely with our Account Manager, support and marketing team to manage successful customer engagements. This position is based 100% remotely.
The person in this role mostly has a true interest helping our candidates to achieve the best job opportunities. This position is an integral part of a long term relationship with our candidates and the efforts put forth will directly impact the value realized by the customer and the ultimate success of the relationship.
Your goal is to make sure that our candidates are validated, that we understand their previous experience and get the most important details from them (salary expectations, industry/role). Overall you think about making their experience from registration to company interview and getting hired impeccable.
- Help validating the candidates through a brief interview, making sure they have the experience needed and salary expectations according to each job offer.
- Help the best talent and look for the best opportunities regarding their expectations / dream job.
- Be able to know in detail what each company does, and how our process works.
- Work hand by hand with our team making sure our candidates are being invited and interviewed by our customers.
- Own and lead multiple, simultaneous projects to ensure maximum value to customers and candidates.
- Preferably from 23 to 27 years old
- Bachelor's Degree.
- With relevant experience in recruiting, preferably in a startup environment and IT positions.
- English is necessary!
- Clear communication and Empathetic: you know how to talk to people ;) - you are charming!
- High Energy: you need to be available for our candidates and make sure the service is working well :)
- Hard-working: be ready to work long hours if needed and get sh*t done :)
- Self-learner: be able to build things by yourself, and if you have no guidance, find yourself a solution (Google is a free resource to everyone ;)
- Who is fast and loves being efficient: You are focused and prefer doing one thing at a time, but you are able to be always connected and fast in replying.
- Who loves being efficient: you love tracking KPIs, make sure you and your team work smartly and efficiently.
- Who loves technology: you know that if we use technology well, we can make our hours of work more meaningful (i.e. we love tools that make us more efficient).