Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
$ 15,000 a 20,000
We are looking for a Bilingual Support System Analyst Jr. Candidates:
Must have a Bachelor degree related to Computer Science. Engineering or Programming Computer Technical Diploma completed, plus 3 to 5 years of working experience in the field.
The Must-Have these required Technical Skills:
• Experience in SQL Server and database administration.
• Knowledge of IIS. (Windows Servers).
• Knowledge of C#, Java.
• Knowledge of Web Apis
Also, candidates must have these Personal Attitudes:
• Excellent verbal and written (English language) communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are necessary to work effectively with other members of the global support team.
• Ability to review a problem analytically.
• Must be well organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Nice to have some working experience with:
• PC application software knowledge of various packages, interaction, and setup.
• Experience in Product/Application Support preferable.
• Experience in Incident Management Tools.
• Flexible to work shift from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday to Friday.
• Availability working on-call, and during weekends accordingly a support team schedule.
This position is a cross-functional technical job position, performing diverse support activities for an example monitoring running network infrastructure services, DB, and Applications servers. And giving customer support through ServiceTickets and Incidents Management tools interacting with the international customers, local and global support team members.
If you are a dynamic, collaborative, positive and challenged driving IT professional, this job opportunity is for you. PLEASE SEND US YOUR RESUME.