$ 70,000 a 80,000
Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
If you have a strong passion for mobile apps development, especially the Android platform and are looking to join a seasoned team of IT professionals, this could be an advantageous next step. We are experiencing rapid growth and are seeking a Lead Android Developer/Trainer to coach and mentor our junior consultants.
This position involves overseeing, in partnership with a consultant development manager (CDM), a diverse body of IT consultants throughout their career, or lifecycle, with our company. Three main aspects of the consultant lifecycle are as follows: Training, Marketing, On-Project.
Not only will you mentor, assist and guide consultants with their onsite technical training in Atlanta, but you will be preparing your consultants in effective technical and actively engaging behavior so that they can successfully win client interviews, in order to secure a project placement.
Lastly, you will track your consultants' success on project by assessing their deliverables and approach, providing them with support and guidance as needed, to ensure that they add value to the client site and continue billing on project.
The Android Mobile Application Specialist will take on the following responsibilities:
• Interview potential consultants to ensure all on-boarding employees will be successful in the Android domain
• Be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of our best-in-class Android training materials
• Train, guide and mentor consultants with existing basic programming and computer science skills up to junior and mid-level developers
• Prepare mock interview situations for the consultants to enhance the learning process provided by the company
• Act as a primary technical support resource for consultants working on a variety of projects throughout the US (this requires ability to support remotely)
• Interact with our Executive and Sales team to ensure that projects and employees are appropriately matched
• Interact with our Executive and Sales team to ensure that consultants on projects remain successful on these projects and do not result in technical failure
• Prepare consultants for interviews for specific assignments involving mobile development
Desired Qualifications Include:
• 5+ Years of professional experience in the IT Industry
• Bachelor’s Degree in the Computer Science field, Software Engineering or Math
• Project Management background preferred
• Knowledge of the Consulting/Sales structure
• Able to work a full-time schedule and possibility of flexible extended hours
Desired Skills (Including but Not Limited to):
• Experience with building Android apps in both a UI/UX capacity as well as back-end
• Design patterns and architecture concepts such as MVC, MVVM, and MVP, Builder, Factory, Singleton, Adapter, Proxy, Façade, Bridge, Observer, Command
• MVVM versus MVP versus MVC - which ones lend themselves to testing - why choose one over the other? What does one address that others may not?
• TDD and testing, unit testing, instrumentation testing, functional testing, stress testing
• Testing tools such as Espresso, Mockito, Junit
• OOO and S.O.L.I.D. principles
• What to consider when building an app from scratch and doing so (who is using the app - what's the intended outcome, the release date the budget, the architecture, the 3rd party libraries, the communication between the layers, how testing will be set up, etc.)
• Version Control - GIT, GitHub, pull requests, branching, BitBucket
• Continuous Integration - Jenkins, Travis, Circle CI