NearShore Technology is a fast growing, high-tech consulting company; headquartered in the US with growing offices in Mexico. We provide IT services for Fortune 1000 companies in the MedTech, FinTech and HighTech industries. NearShore has been included in the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private companies in USA for 3 years in a row!
Our mission is to add value to our customers, our employees, our stakeholders, our communities, our countries, and our world. Come work for a fun company with great opportunities for training and growth. We understand that our employees are our most important asset and we look forward to adding you to the team.
Location: Merida, Mexico; Puebla, Mexico
- Applies advanced technical principles, techniques, theories and concepts.
- Works on innovative and unusually complex technical problems to provide solutions.
- Prepares program specifications, codes, tests, and debugs computer applications.
- Develop on Android using Kotlin
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- In-depth knowledge of Kotlin or Java.
- Experience working with native Android Applications.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working with Fragments and standard Android UI constructs.
- Understanding of Multithreading concepts.
- Consuming web services and HTTP REST interaction
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Excellent written and verbal English communication.
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
- NST adds value to employees and their communities.
- Work Stability
- We are all like a family
- Employees are recognized
- We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
- Empathy with Employees
- The leadership team is respectful, involved and approachable
- NST is a growing Company
- Improved employee benefits
- Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with an interest in working in this amazing company.
- Permanent - Full-Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees