Accedo is the trusted video experience transformation pioneer, improving the lives of video consumers by the hundreds of millions. We offer a portfolio of experience centric video solutions that enable our customers to monetize video and transform video services to meet rapidly changing consumer expectations and to better compete. Accedo customers include over 350 of the world’s leading video service providers, such as Astro, Deutsche Telekom, Disney, Fox, HBO, NBC Universal, Netflix, and Telefonica, among many others.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or related discipline
- 4+ years’ professional experience developing native Android applications
- Extensive hands-on development experience using Java and Kotlin (at least 1 yoe using Kotlin)
- Experience as a Team Lead (at least 1 yoe)
- Extensive experience with Android SDK, AndroidStudio and modern Developer Tools
- An impressive Android project (or several) in the Play Store
- Experience interating open source or 3rd party API’s and Libraries highly desirable
- Ability to develop against a variety of web architectures and services (HTTP, JSON, REST, etc.)
- Good understanding of mobile device variants, capabilities and constraints
- High level of English
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges Nice to have:
- Experience in other tech stacks is also beneficial (HTML/JS, Obj-C/Swift, etc.)
- Exposure to Agile, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development is a plus
- Experience in Video and media based development projects (DRM, OVPs, Advertising, Analytics) is a plus.
- Primarily software development of Android and other front end devices applications.
- You will work on applications for world famous brands from idea stage through to market launch.
- Your role can also include customer discussions, requirements analysis and testing support.
- The role can involve a close relationship with Accedo’s overseas offices.
- 30 days of Bonus.
- $2,000 monthly of food vouchers.
- Health insurance with AXXA (includes wife and kids).
- Dental insurance with AXXA (includes wife and kids).
- $25,000 support for maternity.
- 8 days of vacations (during your first year)
- Home office.
- 24 hours - Personal days.
- 3 days - Paid Sick leaves.
- Game area (playstation - xbox - billar).
- Saving fund $2,000 (starting your second year)
- 50% for parking expenses.