Android Lead Developer and Trainer
$ 150,000 a 175,000
Nivel de Inglés
If you have a strong passion for mobile apps development, especially the Android platform and are seeking exponential grow and to join a seasoned team of IT professionals, this could be an advantageous next step. We are experiencing rapid growth and are seeking a Lead Android Developer/Trainer to coach and mentor our junior consultants .
This position is to work in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. We will sponsor and pay for your visa and transport.
What will you be doing?
This position involves overseeing, in partnership with a consultant development manager, a diverse body of IT consultants throughout their career, or lifecycle, with our company. Three main aspects of the consultant lifecycle are as follows: Training, Marketing, On Project.
Not only will you mentor, assist and guide consultants with their onsite technical training in Atlanta, but you will be preparing your consultants in effective technical and actively engaging behavior so that they can successfully win client interviews, in order to secure a project placement. Lastly, you will track your consultants' success on project by assessing their deliverables and approach, providing them with support and guidance as needed, to ensure that they add value to the client site and continue billing on project.
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation to be negotiated based on qualifications and experience in USD on a yearly basis.
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K (US version of afore) and Paid time off.
Mandatory Qualifications Include:?
• 7 to 10 Years of professional experience in the IT Industry developing Android applications
• Knowledge of JAVA and Kotlin is a must
• Bachelor’s Degree in the Computer Science field, Software Engineering or Math (must have cedula and titulo)
• Mexican national
• Able to relocate to the United States (this position is based in Atlanta, GA)
• Able to work a full-time schedule and possibility of flexible extended hours
Desired Skills (Including but Not Limited to):
• Project Management background preferred
• Knowledge of the Consulting/Sales structure
• Experience with building Android apps in both a UI/UX capacity as well as back-end
• Design patterns and architecture concepts such as MVC, MVVM, and MVP, Builder, Factory, Singleton, Adapter, Proxy, Façade, Bridge, Observer, Command
• TDD and testing, unit testing, instrumentation testing, functional testing, stress testing
• Testing tools such as Espresso, Mockito, Junit
• OOO and SOLID principles
• Being able to design an app from scratch
• Version Control - GIT, GitHub, pull requests, branching, BitBucket
• Continuous Integration - Jenkins, Travis, Circle CI
• Asynchronous task - asynctask, intent services, handlers, loopers, threads, runnables, loaders,
• 3rd party libraries - Retrofit, Volley, OKHTTP, GSON, Jackson, RXJava, HTTPURLConnector
• Local Databases - SQLite, Firebase, Parse, Realm
• Notifications - GCM, FCM, MixPanel, Flurry, Push Bots, PubNub, Firebase
• Security - Obfuscation, Encryption, SSL, Certification Pinning, Tokens
• Fingerprint authentication
• Dev Environment management - Agile, Scrum, Sprints
• Dependency Injection usage
• Android Pay
• Media Streaming Solutions - Media Player, ExoPlayer, etc.
• Bluetooth, BLE, NFC