Merida, Mexico; Puebla, Mexico Requirements
- IT related bachelor’s degree.
- 3 to 5 years experience on software development.
- Web Application Development experience using J2EE technologies, Microservices + Spring.
- Skills set required: J
- Angular 2
- Typescript with ES6
- HTML5 & CSS
- Bootstrap 4
- Responsive Design
- Knowledge/understanding of Oracle Databases.
- Experience with NodeJS (desirable)
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees