The role will manage the development teams for the Claims & Disputes portfolio of technology projects and initiatives, advising operations user and influencing the technology partners for the delivery.
- Manage multiple teams of professionals to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions).
- Provide strategic influence and exercise control over resources, budget management and planning while monitoring end results.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area and basic knowledge of other areas to resolve issues.
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and contribute to defining standards.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the technologies related to operations, as well as a good understanding of financial transactions.
- Experience in applications development.
- Experience in management.
- Experience managing global technology team.