Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This role is responsible for requirements gathering, definition, development and support of bots performing robotic process automation across a large enterprise. The bots under development will be interfacing with ERPs, On-prem & Cloud based platforms via APIs, various DBs and file-based repositories. The candidate will be working in areas of HR, Finance, Sales Operations plus many other parts of the company.
This role is responsible for definition, configuration, support of a software platform focused on tax and trade management for a large global enterprise. This role would also be able to setup as a ScrumMaster for the team focused on this effort. The candidate would need to desire to learn tax and trade rules. The candidate would need to work in an agile atmosphere.
· Four (4) year technical degree
· Microsoft Solutions Certification focus on Windows Server OS
· Certified Scum Master a plus
· Define user stories focus on tax & trade rules
· Install, Upgrade, Configure, Test & Support on-site platform for calculating tax
· Configure and Test standard data connections to Oracle ERP, SAP ERP
· Configure and Test custom data connections to any other systems needing tax information
· Provide production support by analyzing issues, correcting and reporting root cause
· Provide communications back to internal customers within the company
· As needed, provide Scum Master leadership within the Agile team
Skills & Abilities:
· Knowledge of MS Windows Server
· Knowledge of VMWare or other virtualized environments
· Understand fundamentals of software development & deployment practices within a large enterprise
· Understanding of Jira & Confluence
· Understanding of Agile methodologies
· Excellent team player and team builder with strong interpersonal skills