Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Ranked as #12 on Forbes’ List of 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies for 2017, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of over 24,000 people with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty, and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a natural troubleshooter with passion for customer support. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as an Application Support Analyst. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
• First point of contact for customers seeking technical support via phone, email or chat.
• Perform remote and hands on troubleshooting, reproducing customer issues in different environments.
• Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
• Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
• Communicate with the customer via email, phone and chat.
• Full Ownership of clients’ issues from beginning to completion, ensuring effective technical resolution for the customers.
• Develop and document best practices to enhance already existing processes.
• Record events and interactions in the case.
• Make sure to action and prioritize their tasks in a timely manner.
• Monitor the status and progress toward resolution of all open incidents
• Opens and documents bugs for investigation in Software Engineering Teams.
• Is responsible for driving cases forward and making sure to engage other teams if necessary.
• Develops technical expertise over the products, and constantly seeks to deepen the knowledge.
• Adherence to security guidelines, procedures, processes, product documentation and best practices
• At least 3 years of experience in IT Operations Support.
• Windows background
• Knowledge in any programming language (SQL or Python or Java)
• Experience with Microsoft Exchange or any other similar
• Networking experience (DHCP, DNS, TCP/UDP, VoIP, SIP)
• Demonstrated experience troubleshooting and explaining investigation to IT people and end users(non-technical).
• Critical Thinking: Investigation, analysis, interpretation, evaluation, explanation, and problem-solving skills.
• Outstanding client-facing skills. Pays attention to details and has an ability to differentiate between clients’ needs and issues.
• Fluent in English. Must be above B2+
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficient grammar and syntax.
• Strong experience in documentation in languages possessed (creating articles, workflows, procedures, etc.).
• Good in e-mail correspondence and phone etiquette
• Ability to work with high volumes and short timeframes.
• Time management skills knows how and what to prioritize.
• Independent, self-directed learner.
• Works well in a team, has an ability to build rapport with others
• Highly motivated and multitasking.
• Customer oriented. Genuine interest in helping others, becoming the customer’s advocate when lending support.
NICE TO HAVE
• Experience and knowledge of enterprise security, including user/identity management, protocols, concepts, integration with cloud service providers, integrations with content partners, and APIS.
• ITIL certification, or experience working with ITIL based processes.
• Experience in Gsuite products.
• Familiarity with web and mail protocols (HTTP, TLS, SMTP, etc.)
• Ability to influence others to achieve results.
• Career plan and real growth opportunities
• International Mobility Plan within 25 countries
• Constant training, mentoring, online corporate courses, eLearning and more
• English classes with certified teacher
• Support for employee’s initiatives (Algorithms club, toastmasters, agile club and more)
• Enjoyable working environment (Gaming room, napping area, amenities, events, sport teams and more)
• Flexible work schedule and dress code
• Collaborate in a multicultural environment and share best practices from around the globe
• Hired directly by EPAM & 100% under payroll
• Law benefits (IMSS, INFONAVIT, 15 days December bonus, 25% vacation bonus)
• Personal insurance: Life, Major medical expenses with dental & visual coverage
• 13 % employee savings fund
• Grocery coupons (added to the monthly benefits once the probation period has been passed)
• 10 vacations days plus 2 floating days
• Official Mexican holidays, plus two extra holidays (December 24th & 31st)
• Relocation bonus: transportation, 2 weeks of accommodation for you and your family and more