* Application Admin – Jboss, Informatica, Weblogic
MAIN EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education.”
• At least 6+ years of experience with Information Technology
MANDATORY SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
• Several years’ experience in performing and providing IT Application and Production Support within a highly distributed environment.
• Experience running scripts in Oracle, Redshift, Netezza, etc.
• Good understanding and hands-on experience support and performing CAB approved IT deployments and implementation projects.
• Experience troubleshooting, working with third-party application vendors and various cross functional organizations when troubleshooting issues
• Appworx/UC4 (CA Technologies) – Application Administration and Production Support/Control Experience within large processing environments. App averages 30-37K jobs per day.
• Informatica – Hands-on experience using the application and supporting user access requests.
• Experience on JBOSS, Weblogic and similar middleware technologies
• Knowledge on SSL Certificates and renewals
• Alteryx – Application Support/Administration
• Ability to adapt to change and be able to multi-task and pick up new tasks/directions within a moment’s notice.
• Solid communication skills; must be able to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization and with individuals from diverse technical expertise and application customers.
• Detail oriented and effective time management skills.
• Solid written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to quickly pick up new and unknown technologies
• Integrity. Candidates must be confident with their abilities to make correct decisions and courage to speak out when necessary.
• Willingness and ability to effectively engage with people and organizations on a continuous basis.
• Experience documenting your assigned project and task responsibilities. Providing procedures for all levels of support personnel.
• Hands on experience working with and support batch environments within a highly distributed environment.
• 24/7 on call support on a rotating schedule.