Associate Solution Engineer, Small Business Essentials
Nivel de Inglés
Location: Denver, COJob Category
At Salesforce, we understand the challenges facing small businesses. That’s why we are so passionate about helping small businesses succeed. The Salesforce Small Business Solution Engineer will ensure our customers have an exceptional experience that reflects our level of commitment to making them successful. As a trusted advisor and strategic consultant for our customers, our SEs are very important to our success. In this role, you are responsible for presenting product offers and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to gain confidence in the proposed solutions, and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle.
To accomplish this, the Solution Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value. In this team selling environment you’ll also work with Account Executives and other co-primes to provide an exceptional customer experience by understanding business needs, identifying solutions to meet those needs, and presenting those solutions to our customers.
Whether you are at the Associate level, or the Lead level, we hire based on skills/experience and are open to hiring at all levels for the right candidate.
– Understand the customer’s needs, and establish Salesforce’s product as the best solution that solves the customer’s challenges
– Build and present customized demos of Salesforce products
– Convey deep understanding of the customer’s technology as it pertains to Salesforce’s solutions
– Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural trainings and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
– Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
– Respond effectively to RFPs
– Ability to travel based on territory alignment and region
– B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience (4 year degree is sufficient)
– Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology
– Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills
– Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political environments
– Salesforce Certifications
– Previous experience as a solution/sales engineer for a CRM company or similar technology
– Basic programming experience in HTML and other web based technologies
Accommodations – If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.