Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Technical, Business & Role Skills:
· Web application testing (Responsive and Progressive w/ HTML 5, CSS v2/v3, modern front end frameworks)
· Data Analytics and modeling (data structures)
· SQL and Testing of ETL Processes
· Microsoft Office Suite
· CI/CD Devops process and tools
· Conduct testing activities including maintenance, execution and development of test cases
· Planning, design and execution of tests for medium to high complexity projects in multiple workstreams and cross functional projects
· Experience with configuration management
· Experience in validation of business processes Produce high quality test artifacts (Test matrix, traceability matrix, acceptance criteria, defect logs, test suites, test process documentation, automation strategy, test closing reports)
· Identify and assess risks and issues
· Requirements analysis, test data and environment setup, project reports,
· Experience on testing localization and internationalization
· Familiar with waterfall and agile processes
· Strong communication (both verbal and written), organization and analytical skills
· Experience with defect management processes with modern tools
· Perform automation code Reviews
Activities to Perform:
Estimates the automation test projects and generates the automated test schedule.
Tailors the automated testing methodology to the project.
Performs Risk Analysis sessions to develop the Automated Test Strategy for the project.
Generates the Automation Test Plan and defines the Automated Test Architecture.
Defines, collects and analyzes Automated Testing Metrics.
Designs Test Scripts to functional and/ or performance testing.
Executes Test Scripts according to the test plan and test schedule.
Reports defects according to the Defect Management process.
Analyzes test results and gives recommendations to the project manager.
Makes decisions regarding the resources, deadlines and available infrastructure to make timely requests.
Assures that Softtek deliverables are successfully completed on time.
Escalates any issue in a timely manner according to the escalation process defined for resolution to affect to the minimum test schedule.
Assures revisions are carried out to the testing deliverables with the customer until approval is formally obtained.
Location: Aguascalientes / Monterrey
English level: good+ / very good