Descripción del empleo
Designs and manages solutions using AWS and related technologies. Loads tests customer applications to assist with performance tuning and capacity planning. Contributes to open source tools that assist in configuration management, deployment and operation of high availability, high-performance application.
JOB COMPLEXITY : Supports multiple customers and internal teams on an as-needed basis. Collaborates with other teams on tools for systems automation. Works in conjunction with multiple teams to make sure that the infrastructure and customer applications work harmoniously together.
SUPERVISION: Operates under high supervision. Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technical field required
- 1 - 2 years commercial experience as either a LAMP stack software developer and/or systems administrator
- Experience with high-availability, high-performance, open source web technologies
- Experience with cloud platforms, open source databases and caching layers.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect: Associates Level Certification Requried
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: General office environment. May require long periods sitting and viewing a computer monitor. Moderate levels of stress may occur at times. No special physical demands required. Due to the 24X7 operations of the business, must be able to work a flexible work schedule, may include nights, weekends, and holidays.