Nimbo is a modern, easy-to-use cloud-based SaaS Electronic Health Record. We use Ruby on Rails for our backend API but rely on other modern technologies such as Elixir/Phoenix, Python/Flask, for other services. At the front we use Ember.js. We also keep a DevOps-driven culture, maintaining and deploying continuously to our production environments, relying on multiple service providers such as Amazon Web Services, Heroku and DigitalOcean.
You will work along with a self-motivated multi-disciplinary team, comfortable with the challenges of an early stage but rapidly growing product, taking part in the design, implementation, testing, and delivery.
Our core values
- No Babysitting
- What’s right not who’s right
- Meaningful work, meaningful relationships
What we’re looking for:
- Experience writing REST APIs on Ruby on Rails
- Experience with a server-side programming language and an MVC framework (like Ruby on Rails, but any other is fine!)
- Experience with relational DBMS like PostgreSQL/MariaDB/MySQL/Microsoft SQL
- Write clean, organized, readable and testable code.
- Passion for building simple and intuitive solutions for complex problems in health care
- Experience using git version control system (like git)
- Manage development tasks from assignment through to production
- Knows how to work in an agile
You’ll get extra points if you:
- Have some experience working in frontend with Vue/React/EmberJs
- Have experience with the git-flow workflow
- Experience with SCRUM
You’ll be a great fit in our team if you
- Are a quick learner, capable of adapting to changes
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player, but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Great at communication and collaboration
- Are accountable
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
Interested? Shoot us an email with your resume and/or GitHub account plus a couple of paragraphs explaining why you’d like to join the team.