Back End / Ruby Developer
This is a full time (not contract) position. Must be authorized to work in Mexico on a full-time basis for any employer.
Please send resumes in English to:
OutMatch is transforming the world of work by helping great companies like Disney, Panera Bread, American Airlines and HCA hire, retain, and develop great talent. Our software delivers actionable workforce analytics that predict employee success on the job and measure fit with a company's unique CultureDNA ™, so companies hire the right people-the absolute best match-and develop them into premier employees who drive improved customer satisfaction and increased revenue.
What You Will Do :
- Develop new features and related documentation while maintaining existing code.
- Database design and performance tuning of any new features that you develop.
- Contribute with writing and maintaining the test suite.
- Collaborate with our interaction designers and front-end developers.
- Participate in architectural discussions with other team members.
- Refactor complex business logic to take advantage of new technologies and techniques.
- Recreate and fix any bugs or issues in our system. Help communicate the solutions back to our customers.
What You Will Need:
- BS / MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Fluency with the English language; all business is done in English.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Excellent programming skills.
- Ability to design and implement RESTful Web Services.
- In-depth knowledge of scalability, systems engineering, design patterns, and algorithms.
- Great product sense, technical judgment and architecture experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
EXPERT skill level in:
- Object-Oriented Programming and application of design patterns.
- Data modeling and software architecture.
- Web API development.
- Writing and maintaining an automated test suite.
- Database data design and performance.
- Cloud technologies
- Integrating third-party APIs.
- Building APIs in Ruby and familiarity with a variety of Ruby libraries (Rack, Rails, Sinatra and so on).
- Gem / plugin development.
- Scaling web applications.
- MongoDB database.
What You Will Get:
- All Mexican law benefits.
- 15 days Christmas bonus ( Aguinaldo ).
- Stock options package ( Company shares ).
- Competitive salary.
- Major medical insurance ( Insurance major medical expenses ).
- Stipend for gym memberships.
- Two paid relaxation massages per year at Green Spa.
- 15 to 20% off at Green Spa.
- Flexible Time Off Policy.
- Flexible schedule.
- Breakfast and lunch provided every weekday.
- A variety of snacks and drinks are available in the office.
- Monthly team building activities.
- Special price for the One Expo GDL Hotel.
- Discounts for restaurants & cafes near the office.
- Stipend for professional learning and improvement content or activities, such as: courses, books, etc.
Apply today to join a dynamic, fun, and award-winning team dedicated to transforming the world of work!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.