If you're interested in working with extraordinary people and real professionals in one of the largest IT Service Companies, join Luxoft (12,000+ employees around the world), http://www.luxoft.com. We are looking for a candidate for one of our clients. As a travel provider laser-focused on low prices, we're growing faster than ever. At this project, we mix creativity, analytics, and a casual (albeit driven) environment in order to get new products and services to market quickly.
In Luxoft, our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas. Great Place to Work Institute certifies us as one of the Top 10 companies to work for in Mexico, and we do it with a truly flexible environment, high impact projects in agile environments, a culture focused on results, training and strong support to grow your career.
- Develop and support data driven product decisions in a high energy high-impact team
- Contribute to the sophisticated web application with advanced UI technologies
- Help the team adopt technologies and processes that improve team productivity
- Work in an agile environment to ship next generation features while meeting customers demanding technology needs
- Work collaboratively with other teams to develop robust and scalable features.
MUST - Knowledge of internet/web development technologies
- Java technologies
* Strong Java programming skills
* Expertise in using the Spring Dependency Injection (IoC) and Spring MVC
* Unit Testing Frameworks: JUnit or TestNG
* Unit Testing Mocking: EasyMock (preferable) or Mockito
* Gradle (preferable) or Maven
* Debugging Tools (InteliJ or Eclipse)
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins, GIT)
- Working expertise with Linux (Logs, servers, file management, shell scripting)
- Knowledge of design patterns
NICE TO HAVE - Expertise with AWS (S3, Elastic cache, lambdas)
- Working experience with Chef
- Databases (MongoDB desired)
- Exposure to A/B Testing
- Template Engines (FTL)