We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join the team building this brand new product.
If you are looking to work with a fast growing and stable American company then this position is for you. We offer the following perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
- 100% of salary registered at IMSS (as it should be)
- Retirement housing and retirement social security is part of 100% registry at IMSS
- Private minor and major medical Insurance with $3,000,000 pesos in coverage for employee and direct family (capped at a cost of $50,000 pesos a year)
- Great work environment / relaxed atmosphere
- 10 vacation days since the first year of employment
- Gym membership sponsorship
- Fully stocked kitchen in new office space
- Direct working relationship between client and employee
What will you be doing?
- Evolve in an Agile and fast paced environment, interfacing directly with our business and product teams.
- Write high quality, fault tolerant and maintainable code.
- Develop a deep understanding of our business and of the sports/esports sponsorship industry.
- Constantly hone your skills by going to meetups and tech conferences, and share your learnings with the rest of the team
- Build applications used by a wide range of top Sports and eSports teams.
What do you need?
- 3+ years of experience managing solutions using Java technologies including broad, functional knowledge of common technologies, libraries, and patterns.
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Experienced in designing, developing and extending complex systems.
- Take initiatives and drive progress within the team.
- Be familiar with RESTful APIs designs.
- A real passion for technology and software engineering. We're looking for someone that genuinely enjoys their work. Someone that will take pleasure in solving a difficult problem, or optimizing our current systems.
- Team player and a good communicator.
What would be a plus?
- Being familiar with the AWS ecosystem
- Being startup-minded; caring about our company and being very eager to help us grow.
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs