We’re developing a robotic platform that reduces both the price and complexity barriers traditionally associated with robotics. We have a sharp go-to-market strategy and what you work on will be launching to the world! You’ll join a lean, fast-paced team with experts across the robotic stack and will contribute meaningfully to bring our (and your!) dreams to life.
What You'll Do:
- Contribute to architecture and design of a frontend-backend-IoT system designed for massively parallel users and devices.
- Work closely with the product, design and engineering teams to conceive and implement new features for users across our stack.
- Interface with customers to obtain feedback and improve the product.
- Develop code primarily in Python using strong software engineering tools and techniques such as git, github, docker, CI/CD and unit testing.
- Develop your code using our simulation platform and then deploy it onto our robotic hardware.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience developing full-stack solutions at scale.
- Proficient in Python.
- Familiar with popular Python backend frameworks such as Django and Flask.
- Familiar with databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Amazon RDS and Redis.
- Experience taking ownership of projects and delivering solutions.
- Capable of writing modular and maintainable code.
- Strong desire to learn and grow.
- Mildly obsessed with programming.
- Strong written and spoken English.