Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy
We at Sintesys are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to work with one of our US clients onsite.
Here´s what you need to appply for this great oportunity:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years’ experience in software engineering with 2+ years using public cloud
- 4+ Experience developing ETL processing flows using MapReduce technologies like Spark and Hadoop
- 3+ years’ experience developing with ingestion and clustering frameworks such as Kafka, Zookeeper, YARN
- 2+ years’ experience with building stream-processing systems, using Spark-Streaming
- 3+ years’ experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka
- 1+ years’ of DevOps experience
- 10+ years’ experience in software engineering
- Demonstrable advanced knowledge of data architectures, data pipelines, real time processing, streaming, networking, and security
- 1+ years’ experience with DataBricks
- Demonstrated experience working in a cloud platform such as AWS, Microsoft Azure
- 1+ years’ experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- 1+ years’ experience with Big Data ML toolkits, such as Mahout, SparkML, or H2O
- 2+ years’ experience with Scala or Java Language as it relates to product development.
- Develop custom real-time streaming data pipelines working within the MapReduce ecosystem using Spark streaming
proper data governance policies are followed by implementing or
validating data lineage, quality checks, classification, etc.
in a technical leadership capacity: Mentor junior engineers and new
team members, and apply technical expertise to challenging programming
and design problems
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
a quality mindset, squash bugs with a passion, and work hard to prevent
them in the first place through unit testing, test-driven development,
version control, continuous integration and deployment.
- Ability to lead change, be bold, and have the ability to innovate and challenge status quo
- Be passionate about solving customer problems and develop solutions that result in a passionate customer/community following
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the project
- Operate within Agile Development environment and apply the methodologies
If you have what we need and are eager to move abroad, make sure to apply!
one of our recruiters will contact you soon!