The Sales Support will assist our sales organization by responding to customer and prospect queries, conducting consultation meetings with end-users and managing the inquiry through enrollment process. In addition, the Sales Support will maintain updated and accurate record keeping of the lead pipeline and closed/won opportunities. They will collaborate with the Account Manager and Client Solutions Manager to support the growth of our existing client portfolio.
- Investigate, contact and provide support to our sales managers in the negotiation and closing of high-level decisions worldwide.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and potential customers in pursuit of sales objectives.
- Generate leads: create a sustainable number of prospects for sales cycles.
- Identify the correct prospects in each event as objective.
- Enter data and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree concluded.
- Experience of 2-3 years or more working in customer service, project management or consulting.
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Spanish.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Abilities: work under pressure, ease of speech, customer service experience. - Responsible and honest.
- Knowledge of Excel and CRM.