$ 35,000 a 40,000
Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Be part of Deintec Monterrey Team. Our Company is a
leadership on IT Solutions for many kinds of Industries like Retail, Telecom, Insurance,
Nutrition, IT, etc.
We are looking for:
“Tableau Developer” with next experience:
* A Tableau developer has to build Tableau dashboards shows analysis using different types of charts
* Build the dashboards, the developer should be able to understand the business requirements of the client. This will immensely help you in preparing the data (ETL part) to be plugged into the dashboard.
* Strong in SQL to develop the data source in an optimized way to get the result as fast as it can, since we don’t have any options in Tableau apart from Assume referential integrity.
* Strong in Analytical and logical thinking to choose required objects like Charts, sets, bins, groups, hierarchies, filter (Quick, Normal, Action, Extract, DS) and creating calculations, Security filters, which are required for developing reports.
* Testing and Documentation
* Build Solutions tableau developer is to create technical solutions to the needs of the business which can be achieved by finding innovative resolutions and translating their requirements. OLAP Tableau Developers are expected to create tools to preserve data within the organization, which is known as online analytical processing.
* Proficiency with Tools Tableau developers frequently use the following tools in addition to other applications:
- BI technologies – Oracle BI, Microsoft Power BI, etc.
- SQL language – SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Data Analysis tools – ETL frameworks, Online analytical processing (OLAP)
* English Advanced
* Nomina Scheme
* 4 months of project, (possible extenssion)
* $50,800 gross montly
If you are interested, send Resume email