Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
We are a US based
insurance company looking for top talent to be employed through Centris
Information Services, our BPO in Monterrey, NL. For over 25 years we have
continued to provide our customers with engaging customer service and technology
that makes insurance easy to understand.
Our culture, values, and commitment to diversity define who we are and what we do.
We strive to provide a culture that is forward-thinking and inclusive.
We value providing affordable car insurance to every customer so they can enjoy the road ahead.
Requirements to apply:
·Must be fully fluent in the English Language.
· YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR RESUME/CV IN ENGLISH.
What you will be doing:
· Assist other SQL Developers and Business Intelligence developers to: design database structures, enforce good database practices, create SQL Server Data Tools deployment packages (DACPAC), create and deploy SSIS packages, create and deploy SSAS cubes, improve monitoring capability error logging and error recovery capability of ETL jobs. Knowledge and experience working with an operational DBA team will be helpful.
· Develop database objects such as tables, views, common table expressions, dynamic SQL, foreign key constraints, and stored procedures.
· Designs logical and physical databases (OLAP and OLTP) or review description of changes to database design.
· Assist others with SQL performance tuning, which may include index recommendations or hardware configuration considerations, in addition to query and database design
· Monitoring database performance indicators of development and test environment to ensure promotion to production environment meets service level agreements.
· Proactively address technical production issues
The ideal candidate will have:
· Experience as a Microsoft SQL Server Developer, Data Warehouse Developer is desired
· Exposure to developing and supporting SSIS and SSAS is a plus
· Exposure with native database utilities for: backup, restore, reorg, export, import, performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
· Knowledge of database standards such as, object definition and naming, T-SQL best practices, etc.
· Knowledge of data warehouse design (Kimball and/or Inmon), OLAP and OLTP systems is a plus
· Experience with Insurance and/or Financial industry is a plus
· Certification(s) that are nice-to-have; MCSA, MCSE: Data Platform, MCSE: BI.