The role will manage, analyze and implement the promotional initiatives (BPOs) , segmented by profile, plazas of the Loyalty Program that contribute to the additional traffic in stores and/or loyalty program. Ensuring its proper implementation and development between the different platforms and the plazas where the program takes place.
- Manage and implement BPOs and Booster mechanics by plaza and segment for the Loyalty program, to ensure the generation of traffic to our stores, through the segmentation by client and temporality. In addition, adjust BPOs and boosters as required.
- Analyze and develop adjustments for the Value Proposition of benefit initiatives (BPOs) segmented by profile and plaza to increment the frequency of clients at our store, which allow the generation of promotional packages and information of greater value for suppliers, which may lead to the increase of Commercial Revenue.
- Define and manage BPOs and Boosters in coordination with Base Mechanic and Loyalty Program Owner.
- Manage and coordinate campaigns to translate them into promotions.
- Ensure the correct configuration of the segment benefit initiatives (BPOs) in the Loyalty platform, that allow an increase in traffic and frequency of consumers to the stores.
- Manage the strategy and analysis of the promotional initiatives (BPOs) frequency program, as well as the correct communication with the client, sending personalized promotions and directed through e-mailng, SMS and web services, or the application itself.
- Manage the analysis and delivery of information to the different players of the program to ensure the best decision making and generate actionable items that increase the profitability and sustainability of the program over time.
- Receive reports d in-store test of new promotional mechanics or new implementations and/or new configurations on loyalty platforms for proper in-store execution. Through in-store tests, the program transaction is replicated to check the correct connection of information.
- Receive report on KPls to evaluate performance of BPOs and Boosters, leveraging learnings to make adjustments as well as identify and prioritize backlog projects.
- Comply with the application of the company´s cultural processes and rituals.
Relevant Decisions for Role:
- Management of BPOs mechanics, generating segmented initiatives that increase traffic and frequency.
- Negotiate mechanics, redemptions and promotions bonuses.
- Generate actionable items through individual customer analysis.
- Execute the appropriate communication proposal for each profile.
Role Contribution Complexities:
- Development of BPOs mechanics per profile / plaza to improve its performance.
- Analysis for the generation of actionable items through rewards by temporality that increase traffic and ticket of the different segments.
- Bachelor´s Degree.
- 5+ years of experience relevant fields.
- Advanced English.
- Strategic Vision.
- Organization skills (must).
- Decisions maker
- Systematic thinking.
- Client orientation.
- Strategic Relations (must).