Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
DEINTEC, Mexican company with international presence and leader in the solutions development in information technology, invites you to be part of our team of Consultants and Developers.
We are in search of Business Analyst Advisory
with experience handling:
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve results under limited supervision
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization
• Ability to interact effectively with individuals from different countries and cultures, with a sensitivity to cultural diversity
• Ability to organize workload for effective implementation of multiple concurrent projects
• Knowledge of technical aspects of web application development and design including .NET, SQL, HTML, XML, Java / Java script
• Knowledge of Project and Software Development Life Cycle methodologies
• Thorough knowledge of information systems concepts and terminology
• Ability to understand enterprise technical architecture in order to define more refined and apt requirements through user stories
• Knowledge in agile software development by creating user stories
• Strong work ethic with an emphasis on service and quality
• Ability to function as an effective team member
• Motivated self-starter with initiative
• Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio
• 3 years demonstrated experience in the Technology/IT industry.
• 3 years demonstrated experience with .NET client/server and/or Internet application/business analysis on an enterprise wide system.
• Experience with complex, multi-national application implementations
• Experience in .NET/SQL Server and Oracle ERP environments
• Experience with enterprise content management systems
• Understanding of SEO/SEM, application usability
• Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines
• Basic knowledge in Software Quality Assurance including black box testing and some basic validations using SQL.
• English level Advanced
We offer you :
• Competitive salary according to your experience and professional skills.
• Be part of a company 100 % Mexican, stable and competitive on the market with growth opportunity.
If you are interested in collaborating with us, please send you CV to the email address indicated.