The Business Analysts will look at how the company operates – conducting research and analyzing data to develop their knowledge – and suggest methods for the company to improve their practices and processes. This is usually done with the aim of helping the company to make more money, solve existing business problems and/or better achieve their goals.
- Analyze the structure of a business, how it uses technology and what its goals are.
- Identify problems within a business, including through using data modeling techniques.
- Communicate with senior people in organizations to find out what they hope to achieve.
- Formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on previous research.
- Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies.
- Oversee the implementation of new technology and systems
- Run workshops and training sessions.
- Bachelor´s degree in a business, computing, economics, or numeracy-related subject.
- 3+ years of relevant Business Analysis experience.
- Commercial awareness.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Leadership and management skills.
- An interest in, and understanding of, project management techniques and computing systems.
- Advanced English.
- Experience working in global teams and collaborating across multiple geographies is a plus.
- Passion for our products :)
- Job Type: Hours: Full-time
- Location: Flexible