Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Understands business needs. Assesses the impact of those needs, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and providing high level solutions that leverage product capabilities and best practices in order to produce an optimal solution. Communicates and implements recommended solutions.
What will your job look like?
· You will have the opportunity to reflect customer needs by gathering business documents and technical requirements.
· You will be a key advisor for customers based on product capabilities and best practices, leveraging reuse where applicable.
· You will design holistic and integrated high-level solutions that fit customers' business needs, production operability and budget.
· You will participate in and/or leads formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge and experience and providing technical perspective and support.
· You will be responsible for communicating the solution with customers' business and IT personnel. Will be expected to explain the new details of new solutions and their impact on business processes.
· You will ensure that the customer understands the solution and receive responses to all open questions and action items.
· You will support the customer during the scoping phase in a specific domain up through and including customer sign off (for example, COP process for various customer types and products, EPC lead for all product models and designs, etc.)
· You will prepare solution-related documents and specifications. Configures the solution, and creates, executes and maintains accurate and detailed test plans for testing when applicable.
· You will support the resolution of configuration/ implementation related issues if and when they arise.
All you need is
· Degree in Computer Science or Management - Information System
· Customer-facing experience – ability to present the Amdocs solution using various methods (presentations, demos, and so on)
· Wide knowledge of relevant products and E2E Business process
· Experience in leading a team in cross-Amdocs domain solutions
· Experience with Automated testing methodologies like Katalon or Selenium
· Complete understanding of Agile and building of Agile stories and acceptance criteria as the deliverable of client requirements
· Telco or utility (cable, ISP, electric, etc.) business and operational knowledge preferred.
Why you will love this job?
· You will be able to use your superior business analyst skills to make a significant impact on high-level solutions that best produces the optimal product solution.
· You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development
· You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its