Nivel de Inglés
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Alternate Location: Chicago, IL
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.Department Overview
The Product Orderability (PO) Product Configuration Management (PCM) organization is a global group with locations in all timezones (North America, Europe and Asia). PO PCM supports the design and implementation of product definitions, structures and configuration rules in the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management), EBS (Enterprise Business Suite), OM – CPQ (Order Management – Configure Price Quote) and OM – OCC (Order Management – Oracle Commerce Cloud) applications and maintains it across regions and across departments within the MSI.
PO PCM provides high quality and on time product data deliverables to enable flawless product launch and maintenance to realize business revenue. MSI is going through ERP and CRM Transformations Initiative replacing legacy systems with the state of the art systems and methodology. PO PCM team is key team driving many of these areas.Job Description
● Working with Stakeholders (Product Owners, Sales team, Factory team, Engineering team) to understand the product requirements/scope and convert it into requirements document for various ordering systems: Oracle CPQ, Oracle R12 Configurator, MOL and COF.
● Responsible to make sure product configurations in the above-mentioned systems are defect-free and orderable.
● Partner with developers to explain the requirements and perform testing once development is complete.
● Work with the factory to make sure product configuration is correct and Sales Order can be processed without any errors.
● Partner with key stakeholders from Product Management, Engineering, IT, Services and PLM/EBS team members to gather and analyze requirements and deliver working ERP/CRM implementations.
● Work in an Agile team environment.
● Reduce Ordering Complexity for stakeholders by simplifying BOMs and related rules in the Ordering System.
● Ensures agreed standards are met for Orderability UX.
● Drive SKU reduction, product cancellation analysis and offer/structure simplification activities working with Product Management, Engineering and Supply Chain
● Create test plans, cases, and scripts to ensure that item, bill of material, and configuration rule changes can be verified thoroughly and efficiently.
● Create / update Requirement documents as needed.
Additional Qualified Skills :
- Good understanding of a Bills of Material (BOM).
- Able to learn new technology quickly, become the expert, solve the problem and teach others.
- Experienced with creating business process models and using them to describe business requirements.
- Has strong requirement gathering and analytical skills.
- Excellent written, speaking and interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with Agile vs. Waterfall Methodology.
- Experiences with Oracle SW products PLM, EBS and CPQ is preferred.
- Experience with Telecommunication domain knowledge is preferred.
- Knowledge or understanding of some basic software programming language (e.g.SQL, PL/SQL, Google Script) is preferred.
- Proficiency in one or more ERP and CRM systems like Oracle is required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree related to Business Administration or any type of Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of Experience leading projects that involve working with a geographically distributed team.
- Proficiency in one or more ERP and CRM systems is required.
ExperiencedReferral Payment Plan
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or, any other protected characteristic.