Nivel de Inglés
Location: Dallas, TX
Business Analyst, Total Loss/Fire & Theft (Manager Level)
Business Analyst is responsible for eliciting, coordinating, authoring and validating business requirements for specific product, service, or result. Must be able to take high level often vague information and understand and define the business need and what needs to be done to achieve it. Must have good communication, facilitation skills and problem-solving skills to understand and respond to user needs in rapidly changing business environments.
Additional responsibilities will include providing input or participating in user acceptance testing, change management and communication with development teams. The analyst is involved throughout the development lifecycle. The role will serve as a bridge between the functional business area and the IT resources.
Must have the ability to develop strong working relationships with their primary business partner’s and all impacted teams they interface with daily.
- Elicit and document the need of the business using interviews, analysis, workshops, and other methods to obtain information and present it in a clear and concise manner.
- Develop the business requirements and support translation of those requirements into functional solutions.
- Analyze requirements to ensure that the business need is being met and is not conflicting with other requirements.
- Ensure that business requirements have the correct level of detail to be clear and directive without defining how they need to be solved.
- Facilitate the approval and sign-off on the business requirements, managing and weighing the needs of each stakeholder against the business objective.
- Works with business process engineer to understand impacts to business domains, processes, and business capabilities.
- Supports application testing, user acceptance testing, implementation and training.
- Brings continuous improvement mentality and sense of curiosity to daily activities.
- Leverages best practices, innovation, research and data to define the right solution needs looking at the long term.
- Performs all other duties as assigned or needed to support the business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize most important work and reach out
- Strong communication skills including interpersonal, verbal and written.
- An ability to handle multiple, simultaneous responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Ability to build relationship in person and with remote partners.