As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for defining the strategy for sales and building partnerships with restaurants in the local food industry while leading your team, coaching and developing them to achieve the results expected.
- Plan, review, adapt and execute the annual and/or more annual sales plan in line with the strategy team in order to match the plan with the promotion and sales activities.
- Reach the target of acquisition of key accounts in national-wide chain restaurants.
- Retain and manage key account business partners by supporting their revenue growth.
- Provide insights and constructive solutions on improving key accounts acquisition and retain and raise requirements to improve our level of service.
- Fluent both in Spanish and English (mandatory).
- Strong sales background with the focus on key accounts acquisition.
- Solid business development background and strategic thinking.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Results and performance driven.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence diverse stakeholders.
- Motivated to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Easy to adapt and flexible towards a multicultural team.
- Experience in participating or leading international projects in Mexico is a plus.