Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Responsible for the growth of the company’s business establishing sales quotas based on company goals that will promote sales in Mexico and client satisfaction for the organization. This role involves strategic planning, in order to manage the sales process from initial outreach, through contract negotiation and closing.Responsibilities
· Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
· Experience in corporate sales and handling RFP’s.
· Prior experience in a Sales, Marketing role, or Call Center/Customer Support.
· Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public.
· Strong client presentation skills.
· Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
· Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
· Experience working towards and exceeding goals
· Finely developed verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment with minimal direct supervision.
· Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
· Able to travel.