BI Developer (GDL/MTY)
Tiempo Development creates unique, powerful software and provides supporting services for innovative enterprises. Tiempo is headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, and maintains four large development centers in Mexico for U.S. companies who choose to outsource their software development needs.
- Experience in data warehouse design (e.g., MS Azure, AWS).
- Experience in business intelligence reporting including relevant job experience with data visualization platforms (Power BI preferred).
- Experience with SSAS Tabular/AAS.
- Experience working with ETL tools (e.g. SSIS, Azure DF).
- Strong understanding of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices in relationship to business strategy and goals.
- Extensive experience in relational databases and dimensional modeling.
- Strong T-SQL knowledge and skills
- NoSQL experience.
- Experience with architecture, design and development of data integration solutions.
- Strong experience with ETL development and database/SQL development/tuning, in particular for SQL Server.
- Working knowledge of DAX.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with SSAS Multidimensional
- Working knowledge of MDX
- Familiar with Program Management Tools (Jira, Trello, etc.).
What’s in it for you?
- Career plan that will let you grow and plan for the future
- 18+ days per year starting from day one
- 15 days of Christmas bonus
- Food coupons
- Major medical insurance
- Law benefits: IMSS, Afore, Infonavit
- Trainings and certification plans
- Relocation support if needed
Careers site: https://www.tiempodev.com/careers/jobs