QlikView & Qlik Sense
The CS is responsible for all activities related to Qlik Development and Administration for the analysis, design, development, administration and support of the Qlikview/Qlik Sense suite of products - Qlik Developer, Qlik Server, Publisher and QlikView/Qlik Sense Enterprise Management Console. Provides leadership and guidance for architecture and implementation of Qlik infrastructure and security access including provisioning and deprovisioning of access to Qlik server. Daily activities will include reviewing access to qlik server and monitoring jobs, leading daily planning meetings, providing estimates, handling ad-hoc requests, and tracking and communicating daily progress on projects and initiatives, upgrade,migration, version control, Backup and recovery and support of Enterprise QlikView/Qlik Sense Servers, Qlik Marts, Qlik Qvd Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) batch processes and other data services and analytics applications.
• Bachelor Degree or International Equivalent
• QlikView/Qlik Sense experience including design, development, installation/configuration, data management, administration and support.
• Experience with QlikView version 11/12 and QlikSense preferred
• Strong experience with Business Intelligence concepts and patterns (Dashboards, Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Metadata)
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team
• Working knowledge of relational database platforms like Oracle, DB2, Teradata or MS SQL Server
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; presentation skills preferred
• Strong leadership qualities with the ability to motivate and lead by example. Ability to work across cultures.
• Ability to act quickly and triage in a crisis situation to make decisions and keep key constituents / customers informed of the situation
• Ability to think strategically and identify and understand business needs and translate into strategic direction, plans and solutions
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong understanding and experience of dashboards, access management, managing qlik applications, connectivity to different databases
• Self-motivated, focused, detailed oriented and able to work efficiently to deadlines are essential
• Ability to work with a degree of autonomy while also being able to work in a collaborative team environment
• High degree of personal integrity
• Ability to prioritize work effectively and deliver within agreed service levels in a diverse and ever changing environment
• Experience in managing prioritizing and completing requests and tasks
• Ability to work in a fast and dynamic environment and an ability to handle multiple priorities
• Experience in leading teams of technical individuals through fast paced environments that include both project work and operational type activities