Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
The Business Presales Specialist (BPS) supports sales productivity and deal flow by providing solution and product expertise as required. Provides business expertise in support of presales activities in the assigned market. Assists in the analysis, qualification and design of particular solutions. May assist in the development of responses to customer requests and proposals as required. The Business Presales Specialist coordinates technical presales activities, transfers industry, business and product knowledge to customers via good writing, verbal and presentational skills. The BPS will assist in all levels of business account planning and accompanies Business Development Managers on visits to customers. Also, the Business Presales Specialist will assist with the development of formal sales proposal, presents, and differentiates product offerings at a technical level from the competition.
Interacts with: Global Sales Manager, Business Development Team, Implementation and Development, R&D, Marketing , Product Owners, Standardization Team and Support
· Liaise with BD staff to identify solution components and technical solution architecture as necessary
· Support with technical qualification of sales opportunities
· Provide in depth and solid answers to questions in a Request for Information(RFI) or a Request for Proposal(RFP) Build custom demonstrations
· Assist in remote product demonstrations to potentials customers (subject to at least two business days prior notice)
· Executes business calls and remote meetings with potential customers where required; typically as a business resources called upon by the BD person (again subject to appropriate prior notice)
· Maintains Detailed product knowledge and understanding of actual product implementations , lessons learned, pitfalls to avoid and suggestions for future projects
· Coordinates closely with Business Development, sales support (Partners and Marketing, Product Owners and Standardization team), and service resources to align solution design with customers ’ business requirements.
· Documents SG’s service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives. Completes required presales documentation quickly and accurately
· Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer business requirements, competition, decision making process and funding
· Support at external and internal customer facing events
Skills, Ability and Experience:
· Educated to degree level
· Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
· Excellent organisation skills
· Proven ability to multi task and prioritize under pressure
· Self starter Good listening skills
· Ability to discuss and demonstrate business benefits and value to a customer of a technical solution.
· A team player with the ability to adopt a leadership role where necessary
· Willingness to travel
· Communication skills
· Ability to influence others to achieve results.
· Ability to work effectively with senior management.
· Cross-Functional skill
· Customer focused
· Ability to manage in a matrix environment
· Build technical relationship with prospects or existing customers
· A record of achievement and technical solution expertise is a plus
· Product certification, engineering credential, or equivalent technical credential is a plus
We offer full law benefits, 100% payroll registered in IMSS, direct Hiring by the company, additional benefits : Holidays Dec. 24 & 31, Thursday and friday of Holly week, Oct 12, Nov 2, plus those by law, 20 days vacation period, christmas bonus, vacation premium, food coupons, medical and dental expenses, stocks options program plan, yearly performance bonus, informal dressing code, social fridays, Nintendo area and much more..
Please sen your english resume to start the process, thanks!!