- Responsible for maximizing new revenue.
- Provide a higher level of hunting creativity in order to enable rapid growth with large enterprise targets.
- Cultivate new major named logos in assigned market.
focus on consultative selling our services (cloud, hosting and managed
services) based on prospective client needs.
- Stay educated on our suite of services to meet multiple prospective customer needs within the assigned market.
- Leverage existing relationships to rapidly increase rolodex.
- Effectively organize workload to exceed sales metrics and accurately forecast all revenue opportunities efficiently.
- Manage multiple decision makers.
be able to handle price negotiations with a focus on value-based
selling and position the core differentiators of Rackspace in a way that
clearly shows our customers what they will receive for their
commitments to us.
- Use knowledge to influence, teach, and motivate others towards accomplishing a common goal.
- Logically communicate complex technical information and ideas so others will understand.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently provide FANATICAL support.
years significant industry knowledge and experience selling cloud,
hosting and/or managed services (where the environments involve a
complexity of 2 servers, firewall and above).
- 7+ years of high-energy enterprise IT sales
- Tenured C-Level Enterprise technology sales experience with expert level of hunting new acquisition of Named Account Logo’s.
- Sales experience that is well respected, with a proven Rolodex in the targeted Enterprise market.
- Technical and Business acumen to communicate solutions based on customer requirements.
- Proven track record within the assigned market that leads to successfully exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to be a valued Trusted Advisor by having knowledgeable complex technical conversations.
- Familiar with CRM tools (i.e. salesforce.com).
communicator and presenter that consistently aligns with senior-level
management in order to positively affect the final purchase decisions.
- Highly skilled in managing complex sales cycles and navigating large procurement organizations and processes.
- Viewed as a leader and an expert on high-performing teams.
at applying our adopted sales stage methodology to ensure maximum
revenue is generated from every opportunity created and shares this
knowledge with others.
- Must be able to align with our core values.
We accelerate the value of the cloud during every phase of digital
transformation. By managing apps, data, security and multiple clouds, we
are the best choice to help customers get to the cloud, innovate with
new technologies and maximize their IT investments. We have been honored
by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor and others as one of the best places to
work. Join us on our mission to build the world’s best technology
More on Rackspace
Rackers aren’t all alike. We look different. We think uniquely. We are
from many places and our beliefs & backgrounds vary. But, being a
Racker — a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission – is
what connects us all. Rackers are encouraged to bring their whole self
to work every day, as we know that unique perspectives fuel innovation
and enable us to best serve our customers & communities around the
globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are
committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to
age, color, disability, gender, gender reassignment or identity or
expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status,
pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality,
ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation,
or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or
special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.