$ 30,000 a 35,000
Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
In CompuCom, the Services Solution Architect – CLOUD is an expert in the services, processes, tools, and technologies necessary to develop, communicate and refine a complete solution for a major service area (End User Computing, Infrastructure Management) or a complex technology area (IOT, Security, Digital Transformation).
In support of the Solution Director, a Service Solution Architect solutions one or more major service areas or complex technology areas to meet Client requirements and to assure that the portfolio and capabilities, as well as industry trends, are utilized in creating a compelling solution.
The Service Solution Architect effectively represents their solution area(s) in client pursuits, including validating costs, writing proposals, presenting to clients, and crafting SOWs.
· Cloud hosting comprising private, public, and hybrid cloud options for on-premise, co-location, and Public Cloud such as AWS and Azure.
· Compute infrastructure covering physical and virtual implementations with common OEMs (HP, Dell, Nutanix) and Tool vendors (VMWare, etc.)
· Storage and Backup infrastructure for on-premise and cloud options, with OEMS and tools such as NetApp, EMC, HP, VMWare, Net Backup, Veeam, etc.
· In-depth knowledge of Network technology comprising Switch, Router, Firewall, Wireless, Security, and Voice infrastructure, along with circuits (T1, MPLS, SD-WAN, Broadband, Etc.)
· Demonstrable experience with a variety of managed services support areas such as Network Device Provisioning, Monitoring, Change Management, Performance Management, Reporting
Salario Competitivo 100% nomina,
30 dias de aguinaldo,
Vales de Restaurante,
Seguro de Gastos Medicos Mayores,
Seguro de Vida,
Zona: Insurgentes Sur al lado de Torre Manacar, CDMX