Nivel de Inglés
This position is part of PPG’s Science and Technology organization and will be located at the Technology Center in Queretaro, Mexico. The successful candidate will become a key member of the FormulaPro project team. FormulaPro is a PPG-developed Windows application that is currently deployed across PPG’s Architectural Coatings locations in North America. The project team is redesigning FormulaPro to meet global requirements and expand usage across PPG’s Architectural Coatings business globally.
As a Color IT Business Analyst, this individual will:
· Directly support color application software redesign efforts through participation in design sessions with the Product Owner, external consultants, and global stakeholders
· Articulate business needs as epics, features, and users stories as part of PPG’s Agile Methodology.
· Work with the Product Owner to obtain additional market information
· Ensure continuity between design and development sprints by working closely with the technical team members responsible for development and testing.
· Develop and deliver change management communications considering the people, process, and technology elements of change.
· Document user feedback and work with the Product Owner to prioritize the backlog
· Assist with overall project planning as well as execution phases of the project.
Key Skills (Candidate must possess all these skills to be considered)
· A 4 year degree in Business, Information Technology or equivalent work experience is required
· 5+ years of relevant IT business analyst experience, working directly with customers to define business requirements
· Track record of participation on IT project teams is required, while prior experience on global projects is highly desirable
· Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and organizational skills
· Strong written and verbal English communication skills, including the ability to document operations procedures and elicit requirements from end users
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to form relationships with key stakeholders
· Ability to effectively work both independently and in a team environment
· Ability to effectively interact with a diverse user base
· Ability to work remotely
Additional Skills (Candidate should possess an understanding of (and ability to learn) these skills to be considered)
· Experience leading an Agile project
· Experience documenting work items in Azure DevOps (Epics, Features, and User Stories)
· Experience creating training documentation and providing training to end users
· Understanding of the unique requirements of developing and deploying Windows-based applications
· .NET Framework development (ASP.NET, C#, Azure, WPF)