$ 15,000 a 20,000
Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
The Commercial Manager will be in charge of the team that connects buyers with properties throughout Mexico City. You’ll be a team player who can inspire people to be their best while being highly motivated and driven to succeed yourself.
- Overseeing 8-15 Business Consultants in their role of advising prospective buyers on their journey to acquire properties.
- Managing a dynamic and highly productive sales team.
- Researching legal issues associated with company´s business operations and advising on commercial transactions.
- Helping with contract negotiations and litigating when disputes arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience in sales.
- 2+ years of experience managing sales teams.
- Strong legal background who understands the inner workings of the real estate industry.
- Microsoft Office knowledge: Advanced Excel.