You will be responsible for participating in IT projects that consist of data modeling, application development, maintenance, and improvements. You will provide specialized technical knowledge.
- Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) new development, enhancements, bug fixes and performance tuning
- Develop ETL processes using ODI including error trapping routines and alerts based on business requirements provided by Systems Analysts
- Support existing ETL processes accessing our different source systems : POS system, SAP (ECC and BW), flat files and others
- Responsible for daily ETL jobs monitoring and issues resolution as the primary resource
- Responsible for extending the Data Warehouse model based on business requirements provided by Systems Analysts.
- Support existing database objects including Tables, Indexes, Constraints, Materialized Views, Views, Procedures, Functions and others
- Proven ability in Oracle Database 11g and Oracle ETL tool ODI 11.1+
- Data Warehouse Design (Facts / Dimensions) / Modeling
- Comprehensive understanding of techniques like slowly changing dimensions
- Solid grasp of PL/SQL and experience in working with Oracle 11g+ and Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Good understanding of SQL performance tuning / optimization techniques
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in a decentralized and virtual environment
- Advanced level of English