This position involves preparing Conversion, Modification & Uprate (CM&U) technical proposals (including research, technical description, performance, emissions and cost definition), supporting engineering deliverable and engaging in the solution of field issues. This role will specifically focus on the application support of the Digital solutions portfolio and the proposal support for Control System and HMI migrations.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical or similar engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of engineering experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of gas turbine controls and digital product knowledge.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience and demonstrated success working in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to communicate/interface effectively with all internal organizational levels.