$ 40,000 a 45,000
Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
We are a Platform as a Service (PaaS) provider supporting over 90 Direct Selling and Network Marketing
business all over the world. Clients rely on our software and services to run every aspect of their
business. Onboarding new clients can mean anything from helping a startup to get up and running for
the first time to working with existing companies to convert their systems and processes from current
providers to our company.
Working with a team of internal IT Business Analysts, Software Developers, Data Architects/Analysts as
well as Client Stakeholders, Executives and Project Team members to successfully develop and support
multiple custom software solutions for our clients is the core of this role.
The primary responsibility of the Project Coordinator is to assist the client in setting priorities, daily/weekly communication, managing client tasks and working with the internal teams to complete those tasks. A Project Coordinator will be responsible for managing multiple client projects at one time.
CLIENT SKILLS REQUIRED
• Communicate with the Clients and set priorities based on the objectives of both the client and internal teams.
• Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication. • Responsible for managing client expectations.
• Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously.
• Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization.
• Bring your troubleshooting skills; responsibility for detecting potential issues and communicate those issues to the Project Manager or Management.
• Ability to learn platform architecture and configuration best practices; use that knowledge to contribute to the overall solution design.
• Strong communication skills (both written and oral) are CRITICAL.
• Passion for documentation, reporting and tracking of client tasks is a MUST.
• 2+ years related experience and/or training and Project Coordinator or Project Manager in IT field
• English must be EXCELLENT.
• Experience in Direct Sales and Network Marketing preferred
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project and Visio)• Being comfortable working with MS-SQL is a big plus